The https://kkstudios.pl website may use "cookies" to improve the display of content. At any time, you have the right to determine the conditions for storing or accessing your data by changing the settings for cookies in your browser.
What are "Cookies"?
Cookies are computer data, in particular small text files, which are sent by the server of the visited website and stored on the device you are using at the time of browsing. Cookies facilitate the use of websites whose content in the form of content, images as well as advertising is better tailored to the individual user's expectations.
What do we gain with "Cookies"?
Thanks to the information stored in the "cookies", we learn more about the preferences of our users so that we can improve our services to make them better suited to your needs.
Examples of the advantages of "Cookies"
- They remember our visits to the site and selected preferences, such as language
- Help provide personalised content on the website
- Allows the use of accounts on websites
- Allows you to skip the need to register each time
- Allows online shopping
We may use "Cookies" for:
- Website configurations: enable the setting up of functions and services on the website
- Authentication: provides information when the user is logged in, so that the website can display relevant information and functions.
- Adverts: allow ads to be displayed that are more interesting to users
- Analysis and research of users' behaviour: they allow us to read users' preferences, which help us to understand how the user uses the websites in order to improve their structure and content, excluding the personal identification of the user.
What "Cookies" can we use?
- In terms of the length of time a cookie is placed on the user's terminal equipment: we may use both cookies placed for the duration of the session (the time the browser is used) and cookies that are not deleted when the browser is closed and remain on the user's device for a specific period of time or without a validity period.
- Due to the origin of the exhibitor: we may use both our own cookies and we allow the use of external cookies from entities with which we collaborate, such as Google and from entities that carry out advertising campaigns for us. As the way in which some cookies from external partners work may be different to that outlined in this policy, please refer to the information on these cookies available on the websites of our partners: Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
The default settings of a web browser usually allow for the placement of "cookies" on the user's terminal equipment. In accordance with Article 173(2) of the Telecommunications Act (Journal of Laws of 21.12.2012, item 1445), leaving such browser settings after receiving information about the "cookies" used on the website is tantamount to consenting to the use of "cookies" on websites.
The user may, at any time, change the default settings of their browser in order to avoid cookies being placed on their device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the browser settings or to inform about their transmission to the user's device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may involve some sections of our websites not functioning properly.
Collection of other data
We may also store other data on our servers than the data we obtain using cookies. This data is primarily the IP addresses from which users view content on our website. We may also store the time of the request to our server, the name of the user's workstation and information about which browser they are using. In addition, if a user is redirected to a page on our website from another website, we may collect information about the URL from which the redirection occurred.
Use of data
We store the data collected primarily in order to ensure the highest possible quality in the administration of the website. In addition, we use them to compile statistics on how users use our service. The data collected is not disclosed to third parties, with the exception of legally authorised public authorities.
Still have questions? Contact us, we will be happy to help you.